The Humane Party – Frequently Asked Questions
Participate / Volunteer / Work with the Humane Party
- How can I volunteer or work for the Humane Party?
- Is it true that the Humane Party is an all-volunteer organization?
- Who is required to take the Humane Party Oath?
- How does the Humane Party Oath compare to other oaths?
- How much is the CEO of the Humane Party paid?
Scope of the Humane Party
- Is the Humane Party’s focus national (federal), regional, state, or local?
- Is the Humane Party present in my state or territory?
- Is the Humane Party a U.S. national political party, or is the HP an international group of political parties?
- Is the Humane Party a “single-issue” party or “single-issue” campaign?
- Does the Humane Party engage in animal rescue, sanctuary, shelter, or other animal care operations?
- Does the Humane Party accept financial contributions and money donations from business corporations?
- Is the Humane Party conservative or liberal?
- Is the Humane Party abolitionist?
- Why didn’t the Humane Party keep the “Vegan Party” as its formal name?
- What’s the story behind the HP’s bovine symbol and main logo?
Candidates for Public Office
- Who is the Humane Party candidate in the 2016 race for U.S. President?
- Is it true that all Humane Party candidates are vegan?
- What is the Abolition Amendment?
- Why does the text of the Abolition Amendment adhere so closely to that of the 13th Amendment?
- What are the primary effects and impact of the Abolition Amendment?
American Primate Emancipation (APE) Amendment
- What is the APE Amendment?
- What are the primary effects and impact of the APE Amendment?
- Why did the Humane Party break the abolition process into two separate Constitutional amendments?
Equal Rights Amendment II (ERA2)
- What is the Equal Rights Amendment II (ERA2)?
- What is the difference between the original version of the Equal Rights Amendment and the modern version (ERA 2)?